Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by A World Full of Rae LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to A World Full of Rae LLC. By accessing or using the website,(collectively, the “Sites”) provided by A World Full of Rae or any parent company (collectively, “A World Full of Rae” “we,” “us” or “our”) that link to these Terms, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and all of the terms incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Sites or order, receive, or use the products, services, or other materials made available through the Sites (collectively, the “Products”).
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserved the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Sites or order, receive, or use the Products. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our website is hosted by WordPress and Woo-commerce; for our E.S.E.L Clothing Brand by A World Full of Rae LLC. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. We also use Gumroad to host our personal development products.
SECTION 1- ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or use of anything destructive in nature.
SECTION 2: GENERAL CONDITIONS
A World Full of Rae LLC reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating the terms as posted on any of the Sites and the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the Sites. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Sites and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Sites and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Sites or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Sites without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Sites will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
A. Use of the Sites
You may use the Sites only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Sites. Any other use of the Sites requires the prior written consent of A World Full of Rae.
We require all Members to agree not to use the Sites, and specifically prohibit any use of the Sites, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation
- Attempting to interfere in any way with A World Full of Rae’s network security, or attempting to use the Sites’ service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Sites. Further, you may not use any means to manipulate the Sites, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Sites or any other user’s use of the Sites, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Sites, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Sites within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Sites to any third party without our prior written consent.
- Additional Terms and Conditions You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Sites, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies, and review guidelines (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
- Fraud Protection As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
SECTION 3- TERMS OF SALE – ONLINE SHOP & COACHING SERVICES
The A World Full of Rae and E.S.E.L Merch shop is an online marketplace where you can purchase various clothing, household items, and digital Products from us. For more information, please visit the Shop. Barring an item that is received damaged, A World Full of Rae will not issue refunds for digital items (or workbooks) purchased in the shop.
- Modifications to service and prices Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part of content thereof) without any notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Billing and Account Information By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes and other charges) (collectively, as applicable, an “Order”). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable, your Order may be suspended or cancelled. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your Order. In the event you want to change or update payment information associated with your account, you can do so at any time by logging into your user portal and updating the information in your account. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting you by email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- Shipping and Handling You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. Generally, shipping is handled by a third party courier for digital resources. When you purchase a Product from our shop, any shipping times shown on the Sites are estimates only. Actual delivery dates may vary. You agree that you will not obtain, or direct shipment of, a Product for export. All Products purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that title to and the risk of loss of such Products passes to you upon our delivery of the Product to the third party courier.
- Deliveries You are responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery. In the case of inclement weather or other events beyond our control that interfere with our ability to deliver your Order, we will attempt to deliver your Order as soon as reasonably possible. In some cases, delivery may occur prior to the scheduled delivery date. You are not permitted to resell or otherwise use the Products for commercial purposes.
- Returns and Refunds All digital products and workbooks are final purchase only. We do not offer refunds for digital items/workbooks and they are not transferrable to any other product or service. In order to be eligible for a refund on clothing, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. After we receive your item, we will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refund for Coaching services will be initiated, in full, within 30 days, if services are not a fit to overcome challenges. However, A World full of Rae LLC, just like any other successful partnerships, expects clients to engage and apply all information and action plans to their best ability. Results are dependent upon client commitment and participation.
- Discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SECTION 4- PRODUCT INFORMATION; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Excluding any content that may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Sites is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies that we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Sites will be available.
- Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Sites are the property of A World Full of Rae LLC, E.S.E.L Merch or our vendors or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Sites. All of our Sites’ content is subject to copyright to the full right and extent as afforded by United States copyright law. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Sites. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by A World Full of Rae and/or its parent company.
2. Contributed Content Guidelines
[COMPANY] values your engagement. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines:
- By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Sites or related social media, you grant A World Full of Rae a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant A World Full of Rae the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. A World Full of Rae will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
- All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our standard Terms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright infringement;
We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
- Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors;
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents;
- Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a content submission. Instead, contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Sites. THE SITES, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITES OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, [COMPANY] DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR THE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. [COMPANY] makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-[COMPANY] sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Sites. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and [COMPANY] makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-[COMPANY] sites. [COMPANY] does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Sites.
WE ATTEMPT TO DISPLAY THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU VIEW ON THE SITES AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF SUCH MATERIALS AND INFORMATION AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. IN THE EVENT OF AN ERROR ON OUR SITES, IN AN ORDER CONFIRMATION, IN PROCESSING OR DELIVERING AN ORDER OR OTHERWISE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT SUCH ERROR AND REVISE YOUR ORDER ACCORDINGLY (INCLUDING CHARGING THE CORRECT PRICE) OR TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND ISSUE YOU A REFUND. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER MATERIALS YOU RECEIVE IN YOUR ORDER MAY VARY FROM THE PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DUE TO A NUMBER OF FACTORS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SYSTEM CAPABILITIES AND CONSTRAINTS OF YOUR COMPUTER, MANUFACTURING PROCESS OR SUPPLY ISSUES, THE AVAILABILITY AND VARIABILITY OF PRODUCTS.THE SITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT ON THE SITES DOES NOT IMPLY OR GUARANTEE THAT IT IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION OR AT THE TIME OF YOUR ORDER.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN A WARRANTY BY THE MANUFACTURER OF A PRODUCT, ALL PRODUCTS AND THE SITES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. [COMPANY] DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SITES, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS, ANY WARRANTIES THAT ARISE FROM TRADE USAGE OR CUSTOM, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES OR PRODUCTS WILL BE FREE AND CLEAR FROM ANY ADVERSE LIEN OR SECURITY INTERESTS.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Sites (or any features or functionality of the Sites) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this section may not apply to you.
8. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL A WORLD FULL OF RAE, E.S.E.L Merch, IT’S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THE SITES BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITES OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF [COMPANY] HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF [COMPANY], ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THESE SITES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THESE SITES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO A WORLD FULL OF RAE IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. A World Full of Rae is not liable for any harms inflicted on an individual that may result from the products that are sold on the Sites. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Sites. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users
SECTION 5 – INDEMNIFICATION
SECTION 6- SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 7- TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all the amounts due p to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 8- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 9- GOVERNING LAW
These terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Las Vegas, NV.
SECTION 10- INTERNATIONAL USE
We control and operate the Sites from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Sites from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
SECTION 11 – RISK OF LOSS
Any digital merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Please notify us if you experience any issues with your shipment at email@example.com
SECTION 12 -COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT;NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
A World Full of Rae and E.S.E.L Merch specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on these Sites infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. A World Full of Rae will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
A World Full of Rae LLC
5030 Paradise Road Ste B116 #1018
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Sites, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please contact us.
SECTION 13 – USER CONDUCT
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property, or other third party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Sites. You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from such user and A World Full of Rae
- Use the Sites in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Sites or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Sites in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Sites or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any Content, area or code of the Sites;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Sites that you are not authorized to access;
- Develop any third party applications that interact with User Content or the Sites without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Sites, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Site pages or functionality; or
- Use the Sites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
Questions: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms you may contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated September 2021