Information Collected and How it is used
- Voluntary information that you submit on the website – We may collect personal information when you register with us , and when you use our services such as name and email address. This includes filling out a contact form, submitting a comment on a blog post or subscribing to our newsletter.
- Information we collect from others/third-party – We may receive information about you from other sources, For example, if you use a third-party software through the site such as an online store, or scheduling application, they may transfer that information to us for fulfillments, etc.
- Information automatically collected- We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. Such information consists of your IP address, operating system type, browser type, domain names, dates/times, and actions taken such as links clicked.
- Cookies- We may process information using cookies. Cookies is a small data file that we download to your computer containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our website and services. You may reject cookies, However, in order to fully enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Use of your information
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website.
- To send you newsletters, surveys, and marketing materials on behalf of promotions.
- To respond to your comments and inquiries.
- To process any purchase that you make through the website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized illegal activity.
- To send you administrative updates via email regarding technical issues, policy updates, and confirmations.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your rights related to your personal information
- Opt-out : You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe link in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amend/Change: You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or updated your personal information.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when require by law.
Special Third- Party use
Aworldfullofrae.com may use third-party service providers throughout the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review those third-party websites to become familiar with how your personal information will be used. The following third-party providers are used by aworldfullofrae.com:
- Google Analytics: This service tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and users actions on the website. It may also collect your IP address, but no other information is gathered by Google Analytics.
- Gumroad/woo-commerce/PayPal/stripe: These services are used for our shop payment platforms. Your banking information is processed securely and at no time is your banking information passed to the website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- Convertkit: This service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email addresses for the purposes of delivering such communication.
- Calendy: This service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information.
Note: This list may be revised from time to time.
Advertising on our website
Aworldfullofrae.com engages in affiliate marketing with the following: AWIN, Outschool, and Amazon Associates Program.
Last updated September 2021